Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Learned Something New In South Carolina

    Have you ever been sure of how to spell a word only to find out that you were mistaken?  In my heart of hearts, I KNEW "entrepeneur" was spelled that way...but I was wrong - it's entrepreneur.  Where did that second r come from???  I'd been using this word left and right on social media EVERYWHERE.  Quite embarrassing to say the least...

    So, how did I find out I was spelling it wrong?  I read another blog and saw what I thought was a mistake.  I looked it up using MySoftware Suite (http://southside-solutions.com/myss) and to my discontent, detriment and horror, I WAS WRONG.

    Alas, maybe this is me licking my wounds.  Maybe it's me admitting I was wrong in public.  Or maybe it's just a rant.  One thing I do know is this; education is essential.  And we are never too old to learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment